MHC Private Party Application Rules
2019 Procedures and Fees
Welcome to your online portal
Register your Private Party Details and upload your Guest List
- Procedures for Approval (Click HERE to download and print)
DO NOT USE THIS ONLINE REGISTRATION UNLESS YOU HAVE:
Done all the things in the attached PDF document. If you have questions please contact your PPC via email .
NOTE: Guest List excel Form must be uploaded, and ALL Payments made in FULL seven (7) working days prior to the Party date requested by the Sponsor.
How to Register your Private Party online:
Registering for Private Party Using Online system to capture all Information, including uploading of excel template you were given with guest names: (Read below then click on the Register Button)
Fees (for ALL parties):
1) Possible Additional lifeguard fee: If more than one lifeguard/chaperone is required due to the number of guests of the party, an additional $25 per hour per lifeguard will be charged. It will be at the discretion of the pool management company if additional lifeguards for a private party shall be needed. * 10 or more guests is considered a party and the sponsor is required to pay fees in accordance with the fee schedule list. The MHC Private Party Coordinator will notify the sponsor at the time of application if more than one lifeguard must be assigned for the party based on guest total.
2) Guests: Sponsor is responsible for accurately recording guest information (full name, and contact information of all guests (MHC member & Non-Member or responsible party for minors) on provided up-loadable excel form. Once complete, upload to your private registration link given by PPC. Hours of party and other pertinent information regarding party must be entered within the online registration form prior to requested cutoff date.
3) Non-Member Guest Fees*: $5 per guest (or 1 guest pass). This fee is waived if guests are members of MHC. All guest fees* will be invoiced to Sponsor after the Guest List is uploaded. All invoices must be paid in full prior to event and stated cutoff date. The age requirement for guest passes is five (5) years old and older. Age Four (4) years and younger does not require a guest pass. They are the responsibility of the Member.
4) Prior to Day of Party: The Guest list that was upload will be provided to the PPC and front desk staff to keep account of who is on site. If Non-Members are marked as being provided with a ‘Guest Pass’ by the Sponsor, please arrive early to drop off the accurate number of Guest Passes to account for those Non-Members. If an incorrect number of Guest Passes does not match what is shown on the approved Guest List that was uploaded, the Sponsor will be invoiced $5 for each Non-Member that does not have a Guess Pass. Full payment and all guest names are due electronically to Mansion House Club by cutoff date which is, seven (7) working days prior to the event. No cash will be accepted.
ITEMS TO BE COMPLETED BY SPONSOR ON DAY OF PARTY
To Download this list click HERE
Pre- and Post-Party Checklist:
Bring Non-Member Guest Passes to Turn in _____
Grills turned off and cleaned; patio swept ___________
Kitchen clean; leftover food removed ______________
Trash related to party is put into dumpster __________
Chairs and tables returned ______________________
Decorations and tape* removed from tables ______________
Book Next Party Date _______________________
Please contact the WebAdmin with questions or changes that need to be made to guest names after they have been upload to your Private online registration area. Changes can’t be made after the seven-day cut off period stated in the rules.
Tip: Guest information is needed for all guests attending. Think of this as if you were planning a party at home and need an RSVP from your guests. We need the same thing… and it’s our policy!
*Tape is NOT allowed, or any other type of adhesive allowed to be used to secured party decorations to the ceilings or poles in the pavilion area.
What if I have to cancel my reservation?
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW!
100% of your registration fee is refundable if you cancel prior to the RSVP cutoff date listed above or give to you. AFTER the RSVP date has past, money cannot be refunded. Please email the MHC WebAdmin immediately upon finding out that you have to cancel your reservation. Thank you.